Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Lake Oconee House Rental~Vacation Rentals~Georgia Wedding Photographer~Little Italy

This adventure started out with the thought in mind, "I need to make a road trip to Atlanta to visit a missionary friend of mine from Ireland."  I say adventure because it turned into an amazing get away not just to Atlanta and the Atlanta Market... for all the shopping addicts, YOU would have exploded!  After having visited with my friend, the Market, Atlanta, and some wonderful people... then came the most exciting get away and treasured find!  Tucked away on backroads to what opens up to be a haven, a little piece of another world.  A Tuscan villa on Lake Oconee within a beautiful resort I found REST!  Great spot for family, friends, Wedding, Events of any sort... or as I found... a peaceful get away.  I looked around to feel I was a Queen within my Villa on the side of the Lake surrounded by water!  An amazing resort pool on one side and a picture perfect view of Lake Oconee surrounding this property.  There is something about water that calms the soul!  The dock just below the Villa for swimming or boating.  This Tuscany Villa alone is breath-taking and the nucleus for rest and fun.  Golf within walking, as well as Dining and so much more!  You have to see it for yourself!  Call and book today for Your Tuscany Get Away!!!!  Where Pleasure meets Paradise!
Call Gina Maney today! (404-432-7759)
email: glmaney@hotmail.com  http://www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/37274.html
©2010 Kelly J Mihalcoe, Photographer
All Rights Reserved
©2010 Kelly J Mihalcoe, Photographer
All Rights Reserved
©2010 Kelly J Mihalcoe, Photographer
All Rights Reserved
©2010 Kelly J Mihalcoe, Photographer
All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Kelly. Love your blog! We, too, were blown away by the beauty and seclusion of Cuscowilla and our very own Tuscan Villa! It is truly a hidden gem and one we hope to return to over and over again. The proximity to the pool and lake, world-class golf (my husband's favorite course anywhere in the world), chef-run restaurants, and unforgettable setting are just a few of the highlights. Thank you for reminding us of just how remarkable a place it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some really great pictures, thanks for sharing them! I have been looking into Tuscany Villa rentals and this looks like a really gorgeous place. I have always wanted to go to Tuscany because it is where my grandparents are from. Now judging by those pictures, it makes me want to go even more now!

    ReplyDelete